CRLD Officer Duties
- Preside over all meetings of the Division and its Executive Board.
- Be a voting member of the Association Executive Board (See Article V).
- Appoint Ad hoc committees as needed, and 4) Be ex-officio member of all committees except Nominating.
Vice-President / President-Elect
- Act as President in the President’s absence.
- Fill a Presidential vacancy.
- Serve on the Association Program Committee.
- Record minutes of all meetings of the Executive Board and the Division.
- Present prepared minutes for approval at the next meeting.
- Keep track of the Division’s expenditures.
- Serve as Chair of the Division Membership Committee.