MLA/DLA Conference Registration
Due to COVID-19, the 2020 MLA/DLA Conference has been postponed to October 19-21, 2020. This year, the conference will be held virtually. There is no additional information on the specific details of registration or other information. Please check here for more information in the coming months.
Registration is now open for the MLA/DLA Joint Library Conference! Early Bird registration rates are in effect until March 15!
MLA/DLA Joint Library Conference: Into the Roaring 20s
When: May 6-8, 2020
Where: Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay in Cambridge, MD
See a preview of the exciting and innovative programs that will be featured at the upcoming conference – view the conference program.
You can register online or by mailing or faxing to the MLA office. To register online, please visit the conference website.
If you are a DLA member, you qualify for a discount! Not a DLA member yet, sign up online. For DLA members, if you mail/fax your registration in, just indicate it on the form. If you are using the online form:
- Choose “Public Registration”
- Enter your contact information as well as the day/days you will be attending.
- When checking out, use the following DLA members’ only code to apply the discount:
- DLA1 – if you are attending one day of the conference
- DLAF – if you are attending the full Conference.