Core members of the 2020 Conference Committee
DLA VP/Conference Co-Chair: Catherine Wimberley
DLA Past President/Conference Co-Chair: Sarah Katz
PLD: Alison Miller
YSD: Renate Cumming
DASL: Patty Brown
CRLD: Kaitlyn Tanis
FODL/Silent Auction Chair: Seeking Chair – Contact Catherine for more information.
DDL Professional Development Coordinator and DLA Scholarships, Awards & Citations Committee Chair: Katie McDonough
Additional DLA Conference Committee Members:
Get ready for our MLA/DLA Joint State Conference on May 6-8, 2020 at the Hyatt Regency in Cambridge, Maryland!
Our 2019 Conference Committee consists of VP/Conference Committee Chairs for each Division, the DLA Executive Board, and DLA Executive Director and DDL Professional Development Coordinator (8 persons). There are also key members who need to keep informed and involved for marketing, promotion, and the development of a conference that provides excellent learning opportunities.
2019 Additional Conference Committee Members (as of March 2018)
- Kristen Chelmow – kristen.chelmow AT lib.de.us
- Catherine Wimberley – catherine.wimberley AT lib.de.us
2019 Conference Committee Essential Partners:
- Awards/Scholarships Chair – Katie McDonough
- Blue Hen Awards – YSD
- Bulletin Chair – Nicole Ballance
- PR/Marketing Chair – Terri Jones
- Silent Auction Committee Chair – Seeking Chair – Contact Catherine for more information.
- Intellectual Freedom Committee – Margie Cyr
- Legislative Action Committee
- State Friends and Trustees Special Interest Group: Kay Bowes, President
If you would like to be involved with the Conference Committee, please contact your Division VP/Conference Chair, Catherine, or Sarah. There are short-term and long-term volunteer opportunities!