Conference Forms and Timeline
DLA Conference Committee Planning 2021: Forms and Timeline
Forms and Timeline: Email forms to Jen Wilson and Alison Wessel.
- DLA Conference Meeting, Online, August 11 @ 1:30pm
- DLA Conference Meeting, Online, September 9 @ 1:30pm
- Preliminary Approval Form, Due: Friday, October 2
- DLA Conference Meeting, Online, October 14 @ 1:30pm
- Speaker Agreement Forms 2020, Due: Monday, October 26
- Internal Speaker Agreement – Use this form for Speakers/Presenters who are from MD and DE
- External Speaker Agreement – Use this form for Speakers/Presenters from outside of MD and DE
- Publicity Form, Due: Monday, October 26 – Fill out this form for every speaker/presenter. Include speakers’ photo, bio, and a brief description of the program for the conference brochure and other marketing materials! Please proofread!
- DLA Conference Meeting, Online, November 11 @ 1:30pm
- AV Form, Due: Wednesday, December 16
- Book Order (optional), Due: Wednesday, December 16
- Final Checklist, Due: Wednesday, January 13
- DLA Conference Meeting, Online, February 10 @ 1:30pm
- DLA Conference Meeting, Online, March 10 @ 1:0pm
- DLA Conference Meeting, Online, April 14 @ 1:30pm
Annual Conference: May 3 – 7, 2021. This conference will be held virtually.
All meetings will be taking place virtually on Zoom until further notice due to COVID-19 precautions.
Registration opens sometime in January.
Early bird registration ends in mid-March.
Volunteer opportunities will be available through conference registration.
- Please mark all of these dates on your calendar and make them a priority.
- If you have any questions, please contact:
|DLA Co-Conference Chair:
||DLA Co-Conference Chair:
|DTCC Wilmington Library
||University of Delaware Library, Museums and Press
|(302) 573 -5434
|jennifer.wilson AT dtcc.edu
||alisonwessel.dla AT gmail.com
The Delaware Library and Maryland Library Associations first partnered in 2012 to provide a joint state conference. Our Associations mutually support the desires of our members to provide high quality workshops, presentations and speakers at an event that can be enjoyed by all library staff, administrators and supporters. The more involved each DLA Divisions and members are, the more relevant we make it. This ensures that there is something for everyone at our annual conference.
Each Division provides at least one workshop (and are encouraged to submit two or three proposals) and a silent auction donation at the conference. Committees are encouraged to provide workshops as well.
Ideally, every Delaware library staff person, administrator, trustee and supporter who wants to be involved with the conference will feel welcome to do so. Perhaps your group would like to help with the silent auction or hold a poster session? There are many ways to be involved.