Delaware Association of School Librarians (DASL)
- Supports and improves school library media programs in the state of Delaware.
- Interprets the value of these programs to school administrators, teachers, and the public.
- Cooperates with other professional associations concerned with the welfare of children and young adults.
- Supports the right of all individuals to have access to ideas and information.
- Assumes the authority to act, in conformance with the policies of the Delaware Library Association, with respect to matters which pertain to school libraries.
DLA Handbook, p. 27.
Festival of Words! Join us Saturday, December 3rd, 2022 from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm. We will be at St Georges Vocational Technical High School. Registration will open soon. Lunch will be provided free-of-charge. In addition, teachers can apply for free bus transportation to and from the event. Come join us as we learn from nationally-acclaimed authors Yamile Saied Mendez (Furia) and K.A. Holt (House Arrest and Knockout). In addition, local authors plan to share their tricks-of-the trade:
Winter Newsletter: 2018/2019 Winter Newsletter
Spring Meeting: DASL Report
Fall Newsletter: DASL Fall 2017 Newsletter
Spring Newsletter: DASL Spring 2017 Update
Winter Newsletter: DASL Winter 2017 Newsletter
September 22nd, 2016: DASL Update
Fall Newsletter: DASL Fall 2016 Newsletter
For more information regarding DASL Awards, please visit the DASL Awards Page for more in-depth information.
harry.brake AT gmail.com
Vice President|President-Elect/Conference Committee Chair
Debbie.Supplee AT cape.k12.de.us