Delaware Association of School Librarians (DASL)
- Supports and improves school library media programs in the state of Delaware.
- Interprets the value of these programs to school administrators, teachers, and the public.
- Cooperates with other professional associations concerned with the welfare of children and young adults.
- Supports the right of all individuals to have access to ideas and information.
- Assumes the authority to act, in conformance with the policies of the Delaware Library Association, with respect to matters which pertain to school libraries.
DLA Handbook, p. 27
Unearthing and Growing Delaware Youth Literacy: Festival of Words
Read about the 2023 Festival of Words
Winter 2024 Newsletter
Spring 2023 Newsletter
DASL Newsletter, 2022
For more information regarding DASL Awards, please visit the DASL Awards Page for more in-depth information. New information has been added for the DASL 2024 Awards!
What has DASL been doing in 2022 and 2023? View a timeline of actions that the DASL Executive Board has been up to!
debbie.supplee AT cape.k12.de.us
amelia.altoe AT appo.k12.de.us
jennifer.macdonald AT smyrna.k12.de.us
Past President/Conference Chair
harry.brake AT wsd.k12.de.us
Follow DASL on Instagram to receive information about upcoming programs and events.