- Free Conference Videos from the California Library Association
- Glossary of Library Acronyms and Terms (A to Z) (ESRL)
- Librarian’s Guide to Writing a Research Paper – From the University of Southern California
- Scrapbook.com – Created so that museum staff, librarians, historians, and individuals could understand how papers deteriorate overtime and the specific mechanical and chemical techniques that can be used to preserve documents, photos, and their finishes. A comprehensive page about paper, document, and photo preservation. It covers everything from understanding how paper deteriorates, what different papers are composed of, and the specific techniques and materials needed to protect, preserve, and archive documents so they will last for future generations. It is updated regularly to keep it very current.
- Teacher.org – Created for teachers by teachers, Teacher.org provides positive and practical resources to pre-service, new and veteran teachers. Teacher.org offers objective and up-to-date state-by-state career and salary data, career profiles, district rankings, scholarships and free lesson plans to inspire teachers, who in turn inspire our future.
- Technology Terminologies (A to Z) (ESRL)
- ToBecomeaTeacher.org is a website dedicated to student success in the teaching career field. The website offers career track preparation and state licensing data, as well as access to mentors and a thriving student community.
American Library Association Intellectual Freedom New Library Privacy Guidelines
- Library Privacy Guidelines for Public Access Computers and Networks:
- Library Privacy Guidelines for Library Websites, OPACs, and Discovery Services:
- Library Privacy Guidelines for Library Management Systems:
- Library Privacy Guidelines for Data Exchange Between Networked Devices and Services: